thefictionconniption

The Fiction Conniption

Proud book geek and YA enthusiast. Can also find me at my other book blog home www.tyngasreviews.com

Insomnia
J.R. Johansson
Requiem
Lauren Oliver
The Dead-Tossed Waves
Carrie Ryan
Unravel Me

Size 12 Is Not Fat (Heather Wells Series #1)

Size 12 Is Not Fat - Meg Cabot I've read all of the Heather Wells books, and am so thrilled to find out that there will soon be another one in the series! I loved Heather. She was likable, hilarious, and flawed in just the right way to make her completely relatable. Watching her interactions with Cooper were sometimes frustrating, but as always, Meg Cabot delivered all the way through the series. I just can't say enough good things about this series!! Recently, I've found that I really struggle with finishing series. I'll read the first book in a series, and then just don't feel quite motivated to move the next - it takes a lot to hook me in long enough to keep me reading. But the Heather Wells books were enough to make me willingly lose sleep each night just to turn a few more pages. It was lighthearted, funny, and even the murders had me guessing as to who the culprits could be. This entire series just had the perfect blend of everything a book needs to really grab you and keep you prisoner - and I wouldn't want it any other way!